PUB RUN SERIES
On the first Wednesday of the month, our regular group run will be turned into a Pub Run. Rather than meeting at the store and going for a run, the group will meet at Chainline Brewery in Kirkland for a 3-4 mile run and beverages afterwards. Just like our regular group run, this is open to all skill levels of runner, and is a casual and inclusive environment. Bring your friends, or make new ones by enjoying beverages together after a light run.
We will often host our wonderful vendors out at the runs who will have great products to showcase and demo. In addition, there will also be special giveaways and opportunities for raffle prizes!
Take a look at the schedule below to see who will be joining us on our runs!
Wednesday, July 11th
Wednesday, August 1st
- Brooks Demo
Wednesday, September 5th
- Hoka Challenger Demo Run
- ONE Bites Samples
- Great Seattle based nutritional energy company. Check them out here!
Wednesday, October 3rd - Oktoberfest Edition
- Everyday Athlete Pint Glass Giveaway!
- All in attendance will receive a custom EA pint glass commemorating the Pub Run Series.
- Brooks Running Demo
- Try on the new Brooks Levitate during our 3 mile group run!
- Seattle Gummy Co. Samples
- Try a new energy supplement from the new local brand Seattle Gummy Co.!
Wednesday, November 7th
- Hoka Demo
- Bondi 6 and Clifton 5 available to try on the run!
- Hoka pint glass giveaway!