The versatile double-weave fabric in our new R2® TechFace Jacket combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. Its stretchy and cozy all-mountain performance further extends into a dialed feature set: The zippered handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness- and pack-line, and their backsides form a pair of interior drop-in mesh pockets; the sleek, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs resist snags and push up easily; a partial-hem binding seals in warmth. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia - R2 TechFace Jacket
- Hi-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but also highly breathable; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- 312 g (11 oz)