For the ultimate in protective comfort and a roomier fit you’ll love choose the Brooks® Women’s Ariel 18 Running Shoes. Constructed with a full-length Segmented Crash Pad that accommodates any foot landing and Progressive Diagonal Rollbars in the midsole to counteract the foots tendency to overpronate for smooth heel-to-toe transitions as you stride. The updated last makes for a more spacious forefoot while the supportive saddle and external heel counters help reinforce stability.
- Engineered air mesh uppers deliver spacious toe boxes
- Structured saddles and external heel counters help reinforce stability
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole counteracts your foots tendency to overpronate, smoothing transitions
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pads accommodate any foot landing for smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated last shape delivers more spacious forefoot areas
- Supportive saddles and external heel counters wrap foot for a secure fit
- Sockliners add cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel